Tuesday 29 May 2012

Welcome to Diary of a Craft Addict

I have been a craft addict for many years, it starting with Cross Stitch which kept me occupied for many a happy years but then last year my daughter asked me to make a few bits and pieces for her wedding. These bits and pieces took over the house for nearly 3 months as I discovered papercrafting  from then on I was a lost cause.
I now regularly attend crafting courses and on Sunday 27th of May went to my first Papercraft show, the Sincerly Yours Show at Lincoln Showground, it definately will not be my last.
The addiction has now led onto Decopatch, Knitting, Pergamano and I have even ventured into making a bouquet for my daughters wedding. Who knows what crafts I have yet to discover.
If like me you have become a Craft Addict I hope you will enjoy reading about some of the projects I have completed, please feel free to post any comments, advice or questions and we learn to enjoy our addiction.
Have fun crafting
Tracy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Crafty Tracy's Blog, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena